We offer estate planning, estate administration services and we assist family members wishing to challenge a Will.
We provide a number of services related to estate and incapacity planning:
- Powers of Attorney
- Representation Agreements
- Life Insurance Designations
- Living Wills / Advance Directives
- Nomination of Committee
We advise and help executors and estate administrators with their responsibilities. Some of the services we provide include:
- Advice on estate administration matters
- Filing probate documents in court
- Communicating with banks, government agencies and other organizations
- Locating assets
- Liaising with accountants regarding estate tax returns
- Filing the notice to creditors
- Communicating with beneficiaries prior to the distribution of the estate
We represent clients wishing to challenge a will based on inadequate provision, validity or other reasons.